A Trusted Dentist in Kitchener for Your Family’s Dental Care
Families require many different types of dental care. Young children need to get used to a standard dental visit, in order to build healthy dental habits to ensure a strong smile for years to come. Your teenagers might have crooked teeth that require braces or get injuries that cause dental emergencies. Older patients want to refresh their smiles worn with age. Sometimes people just need to solve a toothache or get a regular cleaning. Whatever your situation, choose Manitou Dental Centre in Kitchener for excellent dental care, which is incredibly important to your overall health.
Find your dental solutions at the dental office of Dr. Mona Soliman. Dr. Soliman and her staff work with families of all ages and backgrounds to ensure they receive appropriate care. As a general dentist, Dr. Soliman can offer you and your family a variety of dental care options. When your family needs a dentist in Kitchener, Dr. Soliman can help.
At our clinic, we offer periodontal treatment (gum surgery) and wisdom teeth removal (oral surgery). Our general dentistry covers oral examination, periodontal examination, tooth examination, oral cancer examination, dental cleaning, digital x-ray, pediatric dentistry, biting, chewing and grinding check. Before you visit our clinic as a new patient, you can download, fill out and bring the first visit form with you.
About Our Dental Services at Manitou Dental Centre in Kitchener
Dr. Soliman offers a variety of different dental services including:
- Endodontics: Treat advanced cavities and toothaches with root canals and related cures.
- Cosmetic dentistry: Whiten discoloured teeth or repair broken teeth with cosmetic treatments such as tooth colour restorations, veneers and crowns.
- Crowns and dentures: Broken or missing teeth can be restored to look perfectly new again with these services
- Tooth replacement: Replace missing or heavily restored teeth with dentures, bridges, crowns, and full dental implant procedures (surgical and prosthetic).
- Orthodontics: Straighten crooked teeth with traditional braces, through referrals to reputable orthodontists in town, or invisible trays “Invisalign” in our office.
- Tooth extraction: Serious damage to teeth may require them being removed.
- Children’s dentistry: Help your children form the habit of going to the dentist.
- Periodontics: Protect your gums from gingivitis and periodontal disease.
Our Dental Centre in Kitchener
Our dental centre is conveniently located at 5 Manitou Dr. Suite #5 in Kitchener. Dr. Soliman has been treating patients here for over 18 years and is proud to provide top-tier dental care. At Manitou Dental Centre, it is our goal to ensure that every patient who comes in feels comfortable and is happy with their smile.
Turn to Dr. Soliman when your family needs general or specific dental care. You can find treatment for all ages, including first-time infant care and dental emergencies. Call 519-896-8008 today to schedule an appointment or simply fill out our brief form on the contact us page.
Periodontics Treatment in Kitchener
We provide periodontic treatment and use laser for the reduction and disinfection of pockets.
Relax During Your Dental Procedure
To reduce anxiety and stress, we can use nitrous oxide (laughing gas) on patients.
At Manitou Dental Centre in Kitchener, we use-digital x-rays for all radiographs.
About Dr. Soliman
Dr. Mona Soliman has served the dental needs of people in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and surrounding cities for over 18 years. She advocates and adopts an interactive approach with her patients and gets them to participate in formulating treatment plans. Treating children and elderly patients brings a special joy to her.
Dr. Soliman strives to always be fully informed about the newest technological advancements in dentistry by attending continuous education seminars, workshops and conferences every year. Dr. Soliman is a member in good standing of the following professional associations: